Career Transitions hosts the annual Post-Secondary Fair in conjunction with ELAA (Educational Liaison Association of Alberta) partners and non-ELAA members. This is the LARGEST in-person fair of its kind in Southwestern Alberta.
This event is a one-stop-shop enabling post-secondary institutions and students/parents to connect. This is the only ELAA event to which post-secondary institutions from outside of Alberta/ELAA are invited.
- The event is hosted, in-person, at one Lethbridge high school on a rotational basis.
- It is an open event, with students, parents and teachers able to come and go as desired, speaking to whatever variety of exhibitors they wanted.
- Some years there are presentations on post-secondary planning, scholarships & finance, what to expect as a new student, etc.
Watch this site for updates on post-secondary institutions as they register!
Post-Secondary Institutions registered (updated October 12, 2022)
- Alberta RCMP Recruiting
- Alberta University of the Arts
- Ambrose University
- Apprenticeship and Industry Training
- Canadian Armed Forces
- College of the Rockies
- Concordia University of Edmonton
- Lakeland College
- Lethbridge College
- MacEwan University
- Medicine Hat College
- Mount Royal University
- Olds College
- ONE Beauty Lethbridge
- Prairie College
- Red Crow Community College
- Red Deer Polytechnic
- Reeves College
- SAIT Polytechnic
- Southern Alberta Institute of Massage
- St. Mary’s University
- The Howl Experience
- The King’s University
- Trinity Western University
- Tutor Doctor Lethbrige
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- Volunteer Lethbridge
Are you a post-secondary interested in attending? REGISTER HERE
Date: October 12, 2022
Location: Winston Churchill High School – 1605 15 Ave N, Lethbridge
Parking: Parking is available in the staff lot on the east side of the building. The best entrance is on the east side of the building, near the gym entrance.