EPIC (Exploring Possible Industries & Careers) is a large scale event that features a variety of career pathways from a wide variety of different sectors. Up to 1100 high school students have the chance to explore a range of career pathways in a meaningful way. The interactive nature of EPIC allows students to connect directly with industry professionals and get a glimpse of what it might be like to work in that specific field. As well, exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase their business and meet future prospects. With up to 90 different occupations present, students will be sure to learn about how they can take their next career step.
Students can expect to:
- Be registered in cohort groups of 6 students.
- Meet 5 hosts working in a variety of industries – students can start their own network of contacts.
- Participate in interactive displays – rather than just talking to hosts, students will experience a small part of the job and gain a greater insight into what the occupation involves.
- Learn what it takes to work in those specific occupations, including the highlights/low-lights of the job.
Watch for more exhibitors as they continue registering. Check back often to see all the exciting hosts attending to share their careers with you! (Last updated March 17, 2022)
- Ability Resource Association
- Aerial Observation Services
- Agriculture for Life
- Alberta Canola Producers – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Alberta Health Services (11 booths)
- Alberta Motor Transport Association
- Alberta Precision Laboratories (3 booths)
- Alberta Sheriffs
- Atlatl Archaeology Ltd.
- Audiology First Corp – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Champion Taekwon-Do
- Davis GMC Lethbridge – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- DMT Business Group (2 booths)
- Draffin’s Pharmasave
- Edward Jones
- Excel Flight Training
- Fill Your Cup Counselling
- G3 Canada Limited – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Galt Museum & Archives
- Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- Intuition Tattoo and Piercing
- Junior Forest Rangers
- Kasko Cattle Company Ltd
- KB Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning (2 booths)
- Ladybug Arborist
- Lethbridge 911
- Lethbridge College (3 booths) – EVENT SPONSOR!
- Lethbridge Iron Works – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Lethbridge Police Service
- Lethbridge School Division
- Let’s Talk Science
- Mother Nature Massage & Doula Services
- Oldman Watershed Council
- ONE Beauty Academy
- Palliser School Division
- Plants Dig Soil Consulting Ltd
- Platinum Lighting
- Prairie Sky RV – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Rehoboth Christian Ministries (2 booths)
- Rocky Mountain Equipment
- Secure Your Food
- Shauna Gruninger Group – REMAX Real Estate – Lethbridge – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Snip Style Lounge
- Southland International
- Southland Trailer Corp – EVENT SPONSOR!
- Stringam LLP
- The Goldworks Ltd.
- Training Inc.
- University of Lethbridge (2 booths)
- Vestas Canadian Wind – Exploration Zone Sponsor
- Westco Construction Ltd – EVENT SPONSOR!
- YMCA of Lethbridge (2 booths)
Date: April 13, 2022
Location: Exhibition Park – Lethbridge
- 12:00-4:30pm – Exhibitor set-up
- 7:30-8:45am – Exhibitor set-up
- 9:00-9:10am – Morning students arrive
- 9:15-11:15am – Morning session
- 11:30am-12:00pm – Exhibitor lunch
- 12:00-12:10pm – Afternoon students arrive
- 12:15-2:15pm – Afternoon session
- 2:30pm – Clean up time
Career Transitions continually seeks companies interested in supporting EPIC.
Interested in attending? Sign up now: EPIC 2022 Exhibitor Registration Link
Looking for more information about becoming an exhibitor and/or how to support this great event?
Check out details about the event here: EPIC Exhibitor Package 2022
Various sponsorship options are available to sponsor this great event: EPIC Sponsorship package 2022
Additional questions? Please call our office at 403-328-3996
EPIC 2022 will look very different from prior years. Teachers, make sure you check out the Teachers Package which details those changes.
There is also a 10-minute video that outlines the event, specifically geared towards our Grade 9 partner schools. Check it out here: EPIC Video
Contact the Career Transitions office (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns about the event.